Adaptive Control Optimization of Cutting Parameters for High Quality Machining Operations based on Neural Networks and Search Algorithms Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Adaptive Control Optimization of Cutting Parameters for High Quality Machining Operations based on Neural Networks and Search Algorithms, chapter, October 1, 2008; London, United Kingdom. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1459153/: accessed August 1, 2021), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT College of Engineering.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this chapter.
This chapter has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT College of Engineering in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You may remix, tweak, and build upon this work non-commercially. You must also acknowledge the original, and license your derivative works with the same terms as the original.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this chapter.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Failing to give credit to the original work.
- Selling a copy of this original.
- Using this work in a commercial situation.
- Failing to license a derivative work under this same license.
- Claiming as your own original work.