BRAC 2005 DoD Report Technical Justification Book 20 2005 Final Recommendation to Consolidate Ground Vehicle Development & Acquisition in a Joint Center Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title BRAC 2005 DoD Report Technical Justification Book 20 2005 Final Recommendation to Consolidate Ground Vehicle Development & Acquisition in a Joint Center
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-06-03
- Content Description: Realign Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL, by relocating the joint robotics program development and acquisition activities to Detroit Arsenal, Warren, MI, and consolidating them with the Program Executive Office Ground Combat Systems, Program Executive Office Combat Support and Combat Service Support and Tank Automotive Research Development Engineering Center. Realign the USMC Direct Reporting Program Manager Advanced Amphibious Assault (DRPM AAA) facilities in Woodbridge, VA, by relocating the Ground Forces initiative D&A activities to Detroit Arsenal, Warren, MI.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Report Submitted To Commission documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 834
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=C_-_TECH-0013_Final_Recommendation__05092005.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CRPT&DocID_in=834
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc14537
- Display Note: Received: 5/20/2005