[2010s-2015 College of Business banner] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [2010s-2015 College of Business banner]
- Creation: 2016-04-14
- Content Description: Photograph of the 2010s-2015 College of Business banner from the 125th Anniversary event. The banner reads "On January 1, 2010, construction officially began on the Business Leadership Building. In August 2011 -one week before fall classes started- College of Business faculty and staff moved into the BLB. The innovative 180,000 square foot LEED certified building is a symbol of 21st century UNT and its commitment to provide modern and relevant educational experiences for its students." There are seven photos of the new building included on the banner.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 2895 x 4903 px.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: college campuses
- Keyword: 125th Anniversary
- Keyword: banners
- Keyword: events
- Keyword: Business Leadership Building
- Keyword: College of Business
- Keyword: UNT
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Coverage Date: 2016-04-14
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=33.208929; east=-97.147668;
- Preferred Citation: College of Business Administration Records (UB.7), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_UB7-2016-095-037
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1452891