[H.M. Fentress Memorial Award for Editorial Summer Interns] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [H.M. Fentress Memorial Award for Editorial Summer Interns]
Author: Texas Daily Newspaper AssociationCreator Type: Organization
Committee Member: Loose, DarlaCreator Type: Personal
Committee Member: Thompson, DarlaCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2005-10-31
- Content Description: A document detailing the past winners and runner-ups of the H.M. Fentress Memorial Award for Editorial Summer Interns awarded by the Texas Daily Newspaper Association as their annual meeting. The award details go as far back as 1966 and on-ward till 2005.
- Physical Description: 3 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Keyword: Texas Daily Newspaper Association
- Keyword: H.M. Fentress Memorial Award for Editorial Summer Interns
- Keyword: records
- Keyword: awards
- Keyword: newspapers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: [1966,2005]
- Preferred Citation: Texas Daily Newspaper Association Records (AR0755), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Texas Daily Newspaper AssociationCode: TDNA
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0755-2012-051-477
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1452878