Directory of state-local relations organizations : the ACIR counterparts Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Directory of state-local relations organizations : the ACIR counterparts
Author: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Place of Publication: Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 1990-12
- Digitized: 2006-08-21
- Content Description: The ACIR Library is composed of publications that study the interactions between different levels of government. This document is a directory of state-local relations organizations.
- Physical Description: iv, 48 p. ill. ; 23 x 10 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: State-local relations -- United States -- Directories.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: State governments -- United States -- Directories.
Name: Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental RelationsCode: ACIR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 23209331
- Government Documents No.: Y 3.Ad 9/8:2 D 62
- Other: A-117D
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1438
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C