Black Growth Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Black Growth
Artist: Williams, ChesleyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Photographer: Tucker, Neel RyanContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2011
- No Language
- Content Description: This head piece was created using mylar removed from floppy disks that were individually machine stitched into form, then hand sewn to create the overall look.
- Physical Description: 1 art original : mylar and fibers ; 37 x 23.5 x 10 in.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): fiber art
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): sculpture, fiber
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): head pieces
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: College of Visual Arts + Design Archival ProjectCode: UNTCVA
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Holder: Chesley Williams, Denton, TX
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Chesley Williams, All Rights Reserved
- Physical Object
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc139521
- Academic Department: Fiber Arts