University of North Texas Budget: 2003-2004, Volume 1 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title University of North Texas Budget: 2003-2004, Volume 1
- Serial Title University of North Texas Budget
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2004
- Added Title 2003-2004 Budget, Volume I
Author: University of North TexasCreator Type: Organization
Name: University of North TexasPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2003-08-15
- Content Description: First part of the budget for the University of North Texas regarding funds in the 2003-2004 fiscal year. This volume contains a breakdown of expected profits and expenses for general university and administrative departments as well as individual colleges and departments. Index is in Volume II, starting on page 1175.
- Physical Description: C-21, 492 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: School budgets -- Texas -- Denton.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Keyword: financial planning
- Keyword: accounting
- Keyword: finances
- Keyword: funding
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Start Date: 2003
- End Date: 2004
Name: University RecordsCode: UNTRD
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 18251966
- Accession or Local Control No: 2004_unt_v01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc139519
- Display Note: "Volume I."
- Display Note: Table of contents is incorrect; the alphabetical index starts on page 1175 (in Volume II), not 1171.