University of North Texas System Budget: 2003-2004 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title University of North Texas System Budget: 2003-2004
- Serial Title University of North Texas System Budget
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2004
Author: University of North Texas SystemCreator Type: Organization
Name: University of North Texas SystemPlace of Publication: Texas
- Creation: 2003-08-15
- Content Description: Budget for the University of North Texas System (including the UNT Denton, Texas campus, UNT System Center in Dallas, Texas and UNT Health Science Center in Fort Worth, Texas) regarding funds in the fiscal year 2003-2004, summarizing costs for institutional support, staff, board-designated expenses, and other items. Index starts on page 47.
- Physical Description: c-1, 48 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: School budgets -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas System -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Keyword: financial planning
- Keyword: accounting
- Keyword: finances
- Keyword: funding
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Start Date: 2003
- End Date: 2004
Name: University RecordsCode: UNTRD
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 48669250
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc139518