University of North Texas Budget: 2000-2001, Volume 2 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title University of North Texas Budget: 2000-2001, Volume 2
- Serial Title University of North Texas Budget
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2001
- Added Title 2000-2001 Budget, Volume II
Author: University of North TexasCreator Type: Organization
Name: University of North TexasPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2000-05-17
- Content Description: Second part of the budget for the University of North Texas regarding funds in the 2000-2001 fiscal year. This volume contains a breakdown of expected profits and expenses related to board designated funds, instructional fees, and service fees.
- Physical Description: 455 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: School budgets -- Texas -- Denton.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Keyword: financial planning
- Keyword: accounting
- Keyword: finances
- Keyword: funding
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Start Date: 2000
- End Date: 2001
Name: University RecordsCode: UNTRD
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 18251966
- Accession or Local Control No: 2001_unt_v02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc139517
- Display Note: "Volume II." Pages also numbered 553-1007.