School of Music Program Book 1947-1948 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title School of Music Program Book 1947-1948
- Added Title Program Book.
- Added Title North Texas State College, School of Music, Program Book 1947-48
Author: North Texas State College. School of Music.Creator Type: Organization
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1948
- Content Description: Fall/Spring performances program book from the 1947-1948 school year at the North Texas State College School of Music.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Concert programs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Concerts -- Texas -- Denton.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Start Date: 1947
- End Date: 1948
Name: College of Music Program BooksCode: CMPB
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Call Number: ML42.D41 N65 1950/51
- UNT Catalog No.: b1912054
- OCLC: 22314758
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc139504