Collaborative Digital Repository Opportunities Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Collaborative Digital Repository Opportunities
Author: Phillips, Mark EdwardCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Texas Woman's UniversityContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2010-10-11
- Content Description: This presentation discusses collaborative digital repository opportunities. The presentation offers questions and considerations as well as managing digital collections.
- Physical Description: 45 p.
- Keyword: digital collections
- Keyword: collaboration
- Keyword: repository services
- Keyword: technical infrastructure
- Meeting: Phoenix Group Staff Day, 2010, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc139461
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit