A Collective Case Study of Veterans Inside an Arts and Crafts Room and their Perceptions Regarding Empowerment Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Collective Case Study of Veterans Inside an Arts and Crafts Room and their Perceptions Regarding Empowerment
- Series Title UNT Speaks Out
Author: Hasio, CindyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Libraries.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2012-11-15
- Content Description: This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on Coming Home. The author discusses methods and findings from a project she participated in related to how veterans narrated their experiences through art. Her component of the study evaluated participants and described what they gained through creating arts and crafts.
- Physical Description: 25 p.
- Keyword: veterans
- Keyword: arts
- Keyword: crafts
- Keyword: art therapy
- Keyword: empowerment
- Lecture Series: UNT Speaks Out on Coming Home, 2012, Denton, Texas, United States
- Has Format: UNT Speaks Out On Coming Home, ark:/67531/metadc139523
- Is Referenced By: Veterans' Week: UNT Speaks Out on Coming Home, ark:/67531/metadc146586
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc139459
- Academic Department: Art Education and Art History