Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA): Resources for Frequently Asked Questions Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA): Resources for Frequently Asked Questions
Author: Napili, AngelaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Senior Research Librarian
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2018-10-23
- Content Description: This report provides resources to help answer frequently-asked questions regarding the Affordable Care Act (ACA). It includes information and links for topics such as the individual mandate, private health insurance, exchanges and subsidies, employee-sponsored coverage, Medicaid and Medicare, specific populations, behavioral health, state innovation waivers, taxes, costs and statistics, and regulatory issues.
- Physical Description: 37 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congressional offices
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health insurance
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Legislation
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43215
- Accession or Local Control No: R43215_2018Oct23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1393657