Analytical Audit: Sectoral Annex Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Analytical Audit: Sectoral Annex
Author: Great Britain. Office of Climate ChangeCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: http://www.occ.gov.uk
Name: Great Britain. Office of Climate Change.Place of Publication: United KingdomAdditional Info: http://www.occ.gov.uk
- Content Description: The document is primarily a series of Venn diagrams demonstrating an analysis of carbon data and carbon policies in the United Kingdom According to a footnote, this paper is based on analysis prepared by the Office of Climate Change to facilitate discussion within government departments.
- Physical Description: 9 p. : col. ill.
- Keyword: carbon pricing
- Keyword: carbon dioxide
- Keyword: electricity generation
- Keyword: energy policies
- Keyword: renewable energies
- Keyword: atmospheric composition
- Keyword: sustainability
- Keyword: energy efficiency
- Place Name: United Kingdom
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://www.occ.gov.uk/activities/analytical_audit/SECTORAL_ANNEX.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13731
- Display Note: [harvested: 2010-03-16]