Analytical Audit: Annex on emissions measurements and projections Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Analytical Audit: Annex on emissions measurements and projections
Author: Great Britain. Office of Climate ChangeCreator Type: Organization
Name: Great Britain. Office of Climate Change.Additional Info: http://www.occ.gov.uk/
- Content Description: This document reviews the United Kingdom's process of compiling historical greenhouse gas emissions, the process of estimating greenhouse gas emissions projections, the state of greenhouse gas emissions, and the implications of these findings on the United Kingdoms domestic targets. The paper is based on analysis prepared by the Office of Climate Change in the United Kingdom in order to facilitate discussion within government departments.
- Physical Description: 42 p. : col. ill.
- Keyword: greenhouse gas emissions
- Keyword: domestic targets
- Keyword: greenhouse gas projections
- Keyword: historical greenhouse gas emissions
- Keyword: atmospheric composition
- Keyword: emissions reporting
- Keyword: emissions calculation
- Keyword: carbon dioxide
- Keyword: Kyoto Protocol
- Keyword: climate change
- Place Name: United Kingdom
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://www.occ.gov.uk/activities/analytical_audit/MEASUREMENT_ANNEX.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13729
- Display Note: [harvested: 2010-03-16]