Drinking Water Management Act Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Drinking Water Management Act
Author: China (Republic : 1949- ). Huan jing bao hu shuCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Environmental Protection Administration, Republic of China
Name: China (Republic : 1949- ). Huan jing bao hu shu.Place of Publication: Taipei, Republic of ChinaAdditional Info: Environmental Protection Administration, Republic of China.
- Creation: 2006-01-27
- Content Description: This law was passed by the Republic of China (Taiwan) to safeguard public health by protecting drinking water resources from pollution by dumping, logging, industry, nuclear waste, ranching, recreation, mineral exploration and extraction, transportation, and other activities.
- Physical Description: 7 p.
- Keyword: environmental policies
- Keyword: toxicology
- Keyword: environmental management
- Keyword: environmental laws
- Keyword: regulations
- Keyword: laws
- Keyword: rules
- Keyword: drinking water
- Keyword: water supply
- Keyword: water
- Keyword: groundwater
- Keyword: surface water
- Keyword: public water
- Keyword: human health
- Keyword: pollution
- Keyword: development
- Place Name: Taiwan
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://law.epa.gov.tw/en/laws/381635686.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13693
- Display Note: [harvested: 2010-03-01]