Air Pollution Control Act Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Air Pollution Control Act
Author: China (Republic : 1949- ). Huan jing bao hu shuCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Environmental Protection Administration, Republic of China
Name: Use China (Republic : 1949- ). Huan jing bao hu shu.Place of Publication: Taipei, Republic of ChinaAdditional Info: Environmental Protection Administration, Republic of China.
- Creation: 2006-05-30
- Content Description: This law was passed by the Republic of China (Taiwan) to control air pollution and protect the environment and human health.
- Physical Description: 19 p.
- Keyword: environmental policies
- Keyword: air pollution
- Keyword: environmental management
- Keyword: environmental laws
- Keyword: regulations
- Keyword: laws
- Keyword: rules
- Keyword: air quality
- Place Name: Taiwan
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://law.epa.gov.tw/en/laws/889404502.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13687
- Display Note: [harvested: 2010-03-01]