Wings of the Future Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Wings of the Future
Name: Princeton Film Center, Inc.Place of Publication: Princeton, New Jersey
- Content Description: This film discusses helicopters and looks at how inventors and innovators like Igor Sikorsky, Juan de la Cierva and Arthur Young helped to make helicopter flight possible.
- Physical Description: 1 film (16 min.) : b&w ; 16 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Helicopters -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Helicopters.
Name: Gordon Knox Film CollectionCode: GKFC
Name: UNT Media LibraryCode: UNTLML
- Rights Holder: The Estates of Gordon and Nancy C. Knox
- Call Number: MP 1483 v.23
- UNT Catalog No.: b3819359
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13683
- Display Note: Presented by the Office of the Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs -- from beginning credits.