The Banshee Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Banshee
Sponsor: The Boeing CompanyContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: McDonnell Aircraft Corporation
Name: Princeton Film Center, Inc.Place of Publication: Princeton, New Jersey
- Content Description: A film about the McDonnell Aircraft Corporation's "twin-jet carrier-based" fighter plane known as The Banshee.
- Physical Description: 1 film (15 min.) : col. ; 16 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Banshee (Jet fighter plane)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1950
- End Date: 1959
Name: Gordon Knox Film CollectionCode: GKFC
Name: UNT Media LibraryCode: UNTLML
- Rights Holder: The Estates of Gordon and Nancy C. Knox
- Call Number: MP 1483 v.65
- UNT Catalog No.: b3819359
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13668
- Display Note: Presented by the McDonnell Aircraft Corporation - St. Louis, Missouri -- from beginning credits