Grumman at War Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Grumman at War
Producer: Phelps, Leroy G.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Associate Producer/Cameraman
Director: Elwyn, RobertCreator Type: Personal
Author: Rodakiewicz, HenwarCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Story Writer
Producer: Knox, GordonCreator Type: Personal
Other: Nagel, ConradCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Narrator
Editor: Cahoon, James B.Contributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: Grumman Aircraft Engineering CorporationContributor Type: Organization
Name: Princeton Film Center, Inc.Place of Publication: Princeton, New Jersey
- Creation: 1944
- Content Description: This film covers the design, testing, production, and South Pacific combat record of Grumman F6F fighter aircraft.
- Physical Description: 1 film (40 min.) : col. ; 16 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hellcat (Fighter planes)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations, American.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fighter planes -- Design and construction.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1944
Name: Gordon Knox Film CollectionCode: GKFC
Name: UNT Media LibraryCode: UNTLML
- Rights Holder: The Estates of Gordon and Nancy C. Knox
- Call Number: MP 1483 v.45 c.1
- UNT Catalog No.: b3819359
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13638
- Display Note: Presented by the Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation - from beginning credits