Fabric Magic Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fabric Magic
Director: Elwyn, RobertCreator Type: Personal
Author: Lyon, SumnerCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Script writer
Sponsor: Milliken & CompanyContributor Type: Organization
Cinematographer: Quaid, David L.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Cameraman
Editor: Webb, Robert A.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: Princeton Film Center, Inc.Place of Publication: Princeton, New Jersey
- Content Description: A short film examining the strengths of three Milliken-made fabric blends - nylon and wool, orlon and wool, and dacron and wool.
- Physical Description: 1 film (16 min.) : col. ; 16 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Textile fibers, Synthetic.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Gordon Knox Film CollectionCode: GKFC
Name: UNT Media LibraryCode: UNTLML
- Rights Holder: The Estates of Gordon and Nancy C. Knox
- Call Number: MP 1483 v.27
- UNT Catalog No.: b3819359
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13632
- Display Note: Fabric Magic by Milliken presented by Deering, Milliken & Co. - from beginning credits