Arteries of Progress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Arteries of Progress
- Parallel Title Venezuela on the March
- Series Title Venezuela en Marcha
Name: Princeton Film Center, Inc.Place of Publication: Princeton, New Jersey
- Creation: 1949
- Content Description: A film on transportation in Venezuela.
- Physical Description: 1 film (20 min.) : b&w ; 16 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Transportation -- Venezuela.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Venezuela
- Coverage Date: 1949
Name: Gordon Knox Film CollectionCode: GKFC
Name: UNT Media LibraryCode: UNTLML
- Rights Holder: The Estates of Gordon and Nancy C. Knox
- Call Number: MP 1483 v.15 pt.7
- UNT Catalog No.: b3819359
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13625
- Display Note: "This is one of a series of documentary films sponsored by the Petroleum Industry of Venezuela" - from end credits