The Call Number, Volume 20, Number 5, February 1959 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Call Number, Volume 20, Number 5, February 1959
- Serial Title Call Number
Author: North Texas State College. Library Service Department.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Denton, Texas
Editor: Wierum, BerthaCreator Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State College. Library Service Department.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1959
- Content Description: Newsletter "issued monthly during the regular session by the students in the Department of Library Service, North Texas State College, Denton, Texas" (p. 19). The periodical contains news items; announcements; a list of "New Titles in the Library Field"; the NTSC Library Service Directory; and personals concerning students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Physical Description: 18-23 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Library Science -- Denton (Tex.) -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: newsletters
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Alumni
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Keyword: North Texas State College
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: libraries
- Keyword: librarians
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1955
- End Date: 1959
Name: SLIS Call NumberCode: CALLNO
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Call Number: TxD Z N700.6 C13
- OCLC: 15349230
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2005-240589
- ISSN: 0008-1744
- UNT Catalog No.: b1003634
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13474
- Display Note: Pagination is continuous throughout the volume.
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Plustek Opticbook 3600