Historic Perspective Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Series Title Regional Growth
- Main Title Historic Perspective
Author: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Place of Publication: Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 1980-06
- Digitized: 2006-08-21
- Content Description: The ACIR Library is composed of publications that study the interactions between different levels of government. This document addresses regional growth.
- Physical Description: 1 of 3 v. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Regional planning -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Regional economics.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Regionalism -- United States.
Name: Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental RelationsCode: ACIR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 6722739
- Government Documents No.: Y 3.Ad 9/8:2 R 26/4/ V.1
- Other: A-74
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1343
- Display Note: Regional Growth, Volume 1 A commission report.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C