TDNA Monthly Office Manager's Report: February 2003 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title TDNA Monthly Office Manager's Report: February 2003
- Serial Title TDNA Monthly Office Manager's Report
- Sort Title TDNA Monthly Office Manager's Report: 2003-02
- Added Title [TDNA Office Manager Report, March 3, 2003]
Compiler: Thompson, DarlaCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2003-03-03
- Content Description: Monthly report written by the Texas Daily Newspaper Association's (TDNA's) office manager, Darla Thompson, to Phil Berkebile providing a summary of revenues and account balances, programs, meetings, and other activities in the office during the previous month.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Keyword: Texas Daily Newspaper Association
- Keyword: newspapers
- Keyword: monthly reports
- Keyword: documents
- Named Person: Berkebile, Phil
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003-02
- Preferred Citation: Texas Daily Newspaper Association Records (AR0755), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Texas Daily Newspaper AssociationCode: TDNA
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0755-2012-051-744
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1339188