The Call Number, Volume 2, Number 11, Second Six Weeks, Summer 1941 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Call Number, Volume 2, Number 11, Second Six Weeks, Summer 1941
- Serial Title Call Number
Author: Teachers College. Library Service Department.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Denton, Texas
Name: Teachers College. Library Service Department.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1941
- Content Description: Newsletter "issued monthly during the regular session, once each six weeks during the summer session, by the students in the Department of Library Service, North Texas State Teachers College, Denton, Texas" (p. 64). The periodical contains editorials; news items; articles; upcoming bulletin board suggestions; announcements; a student directory; personals concerning students, faculty, staff, and alumni; and an index.
- Physical Description: 69-75 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Library Science -- Denton (Tex.) -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: newsletters
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Alumni
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Keyword: North Texas State Teachers College
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: libraries
- Keyword: librarians
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1941
Name: SLIS Call NumberCode: CALLNO
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Call Number: TxD Z N700.6 C13
- OCLC: 15349230
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2005-240589
- ISSN: 0008-1744
- UNT Catalog No.: b1003634
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13366
- Display Note: Pagination is sequential throughout the volume. An index to Volume 2 begins on p. 74.
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Plustek Opticbook 3600