The Digital Squeeze: Libraries at the Crossroads: the Library Resource Guide Benchmark Study on 2012 Library Spending Plans Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Digital Squeeze: Libraries at the Crossroads: the Library Resource Guide Benchmark Study on 2012 Library Spending Plans
- Alternate Title The Digital Squeeze: Libraries at the Crossroads
- Added Title Academic Libraries Edition: The LRG Benchmark Study on 2012 Library Spending Plans
Author: McKendrick, JosephCreator Type: Personal
Sponsor: ProQuestContributor Type: Organization
Name: Unisphere ResearchPlace of Publication: New Providence, NJAdditional Info: A division of Information Today, Inc.
- Creation: 2012-04
- Content Description: The second annual benchmark study of library spending plans from Library Resource Guide explores the wide range of spending and priorities decision-making taking place in 2012 budgets for public, academic and special libraries. Includes year-to-year comparative data. Learn where peer institutions are focusing their scarce investments, based on a study of over 700 participating North American institutions.
- Physical Description: 38 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Academic libraries -- Finance.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Academic libraries -- Administration.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Library materials budgets.
- Keyword: digital library
- Keyword: library budget
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights Holder: Information Today, Inc.
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copy right held by Information Today, Inc. All rights reserved.
- OCLC: 807727594
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc133018
- Display Note: Academic libraries ed.