FCC Record, Volume 27, No. 11, Pages 8850 to 9847, July 30 - August 17, 2012 Page: 8,932
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
a wI el. lmUUUW I UoLlnUJ (.UWmIIIUII lA 1- 16I
Federal Communications Commission
Washington, D.C. 20554
In the Matter of
Cellco Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless
Adopted: July 31, 2012
File No.: EB-1 1-IH-1351
Acct. No.: 201232080028
Released: July 31, 2012
By the Chief, Enforcement Bureau:
1. In this Order, we adopt a Consent Decree entered into between the Enforcement Bureau (Bureau)
and Cellco Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless (Verizon Wireless). The Consent Decree terminates an
investigation by the Bureau against Verizon Wireless for possible violations of Section 27.16 of the
Commission's rules and the 700 MHz Second Report and Order.'
2. A copy of the Consent Decree negotiated by the Bureau and Verizon Wireless is attached hereto
and incorporated herein by reference.
3. After reviewing the terms of the Consent Decree and evaluating the facts before us, we find that
the public interest would be served by adopting the Consent Decree and terminating the investigation.
4. In the absence of material new evidence relating to this matter, we conclude that our investigation
raises no substantial or material questions of fact as to whether Verizon Wireless possesses the basic
qualifications, including those related to character, to hold or obtain any Commission license or authorization.
5. Accordingly, IT IS ORDERED that, pursuant to Sections 4(i) and 503(b) of the Act,2 and
Sections 0.111 and 0.311 of the Commission's rules,3 the Consent Decree attached to this Order IS ADOPTED.
6. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the above-captioned investigation IS TERMINATED.
' See 47 C.F.R. 27.16(b); Service Rules for the 698-746, 747-762, and 777-792 MHz Bands, Second Report and
Order, 22 FCC Rcd 15289, 15365, 1 206 (2007).
2 47 U.S.C. 154(i), 503(b).
3 47 C.F.R. 0.111,0.311.
FAaral C rm uanicatfrsa rnmmikclnn
Here’s what’s next.
This book can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Book.
United States. Federal Communications Commission. FCC Record, Volume 27, No. 11, Pages 8850 to 9847, July 30 - August 17, 2012, book, August 2012; Washington D.C.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc133015/m1/99/: accessed May 30, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.