FCC Record, Volume 26, No. 19, Pages 14991 to 15893, October 24 - November 10, 2011 Page: 14,998
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
* Commercial overnight mail (other than U.S. Postal Service Express Mail and Priority
Mail) must be sent to 9300 East Hampton Drive, Capitol Heights, MD 20743.
* U.S. Postal Service first-class, Express, and Priority mail must be addressed to 445 12 h
Street, SW, Washington DC 20554.
14. People with Disabilities: To request materials in accessible formats for people with
disabilities (braille, large print, electronic files, audio format), send an e-mail to fcc504(af'cc.gov or call
the Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau at 202-418-0530 (voice), 202-418-0432 (tty).
15. For further information regarding the Notice, contact Michael Rowan, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau, (202) 418-1883, e-mail Michael.Row an(afcc.gov, or Saurbh Chhabra,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau, (202) 418-2266, e-mail Saurbh.Chhabra(4 ficc.gov.
V. ORDERING CLAUSES
16. Accordingly, IT IS ORDERED, pursuant to sections 4(1), 303(r), and 710 of the
Communications Act of 1934, 47 U.S.C. 154(i), 303(r) and 610, that this Second Further Notice of
Proposed Rulemaking IS hereby ADOPTED.
17. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that pursuant to applicable procedures set forth in Sections
1.415 and 1.419 of the Commission's Rules, 47 C.F.R. 1.415, 1.419, interested parties may file
comments on this Second Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on or before 30 days after publication
of the Second Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking in the Federal Register and reply comments on or
before 45 days after publication in the Federal Register.
18. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Commission's Consumer & Governmental Affairs
Bureau, Reference Information Center, SHALL SEND a copy of this Second Further Notice of Proposed
Rulemaking, including the Initial Regulatory Flexibility Analysis, to the Chief Counsel for Advocacy of
the Small Business Administration.
19. This action is taken under delegated authority pursuant to Sections 0.241 (a)(1), 0.331(d),
and 20.19(k) of the Commission's rules, 47 C.F.R 0.241(a)(1), 0.331(d), and 20.19(k).
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau
Julius P. Knapp
Chief, Office of Engineering and Technology
Federal Communications Commission
Here’s what’s next.
This book can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Book.
United States. Federal Communications Commission. FCC Record, Volume 26, No. 19, Pages 14991 to 15893, October 24 - November 10, 2011, book, November 2011; Washington D.C.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc133013/m1/22/: accessed May 26, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.