Research Clusters: Visionary Collaborations Across Disciplines Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Research Clusters: Visionary Collaborations Across Disciplines
Author: University of North Texas. Office of Research and Economic Development.Creator Type: Organization
Name: University of North TexasPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2011
- Harvested: 2011-07-22
- Content Description: This website contains information about the University of North Texas research clusters, which are collaborative, cross-disciplinary teams engaged in research and exchange of ideas and resources. It includes pages for the research and progress of each of the individual clusters.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas -- Archives.
- Keyword: inter-disciplinary research
- Keyword: universities
- Keyword: UNT
- Keyword: science
- Keyword: technology
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
Name: UNT Web ArchivesCode: UNTWEB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://webarchive.library.unt.edu/unt/researchclusters/20110722173924/http://research.unt.edu/clusters/index.html
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc133001