The Call Number, Volume 11, Number 10, Second Six Weeks, Summer 1950 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Call Number, Volume 11, Number 10, Second Six Weeks, Summer 1950
- Serial Title Call Number
Author: North Texas State College. Library Service Department.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Denton, Texas
Editor: McCool, Estelle C.Creator Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State College. Library Service Department.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: Newsletter "issued monthly during the regular session and once each term during the summer by the students in the Department of Library Service, North Texas State College, Denton, Texas" (p. 45). The periodical contains news items; announcements; a library service department directory; and personals concerning students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Physical Description: 45-50 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Library Science -- Denton (Tex.) -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: newsletters
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Alumni
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Keyword: North Texas State College
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: libraries
- Keyword: librarians
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1950
- End Date: 1951
Name: SLIS Call NumberCode: CALLNO
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Call Number: TxD Z N700.6 C13
- OCLC: 15349230
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2005-240589
- ISSN: 0008-1744
- UNT Catalog No.: b1003634
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13300
- Display Note: Pagination is continuous throughout the volume.
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Plustek Opticbook 3600