National Commission on the BP Deepwater Horizon Spill and Offshore Drilling Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
National Commission on the BP Deepwater Horizon Spill and Offshore Drilling, website, July 25, 2011; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc132999/: accessed August 16, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Digital Projects Unit.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this website.
This website has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT Libraries Digital Projects Unit in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this website.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.