The Portal to Texas History: Technology Overview Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Portal to Texas History: Technology Overview
Author: Phillips, Mark EdwardCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Coalition for Networked InformationContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2012-12-11
- Content Description: This presentation discusses the technology utilized for The Portal to Texas History. It outlines the infrastructure for managing digital content and gives an overview of how the University of North Texas (UNT) Libraries built and maintains The Portal to Texas History.
- Physical Description: 73 p.
- Keyword: digital content management
- Keyword: The Portal to Texas History
- Keyword: data models
- Keyword: digital objects
- Meeting: Coalition for Networked Information (CNI) Fall Meeting, 2012, Washington D.C., United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc132983
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit