Getting to know you... LEAP Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Getting to know you... LEAP
Author: Avery, Elizabeth FuselerCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Batman, CindyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2012-12-08
- Content Description: This presentation discusses LEAP and getting to know students, mentors, and the University of North Texas (UNT) College of Information faculty.
- Physical Description: 19 p.
- Keyword: LEAP
- Keyword: transcriptions
- Keyword: wordle
- Keyword: web institutes
- Meeting: North Texas Assessment Group Meeting, 2012, Dallas, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc132980
- Academic Department: Libraries