Federal Register, Volume 74, Number 2, January 5, 2009, Pages 1-200 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Federal Register, Volume 74, Number 2, January 5, 2009, Pages 1-200
- Serial Title Federal Register
Author: United States. Office of the Federal Register.Creator Type: Organization
Author: National Archives (U.S.)Creator Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Superintendent of Documents.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Part of the U.S. Government Printing Office
Name: United States. Office of the Federal Register.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
Name: United States. National Archives and Records Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
Name: United States. General Services Administration.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-01-02
- Content Description: Daily publication of the U.S. Office of the Federal Register contains rules and regulations, proposed legislation and rule changes, and other notices, including "Presidential proclamations and Executive Orders, Federal agency documents having general applicability and legal effect, documents required to be published by act of Congress, and other Federal agency documents of public interest" (p. ii). Table of Contents starts on page iii.
- Physical Description: vi, 200, ii p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Delegated legislation -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Administrative law -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: government
- Keyword: politics
- Keyword: laws
- Keyword: regulations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 2009-01
Name: Federal RegisterCode: FEDR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 1768512
- ISSN: 0097-6326
- Library of Congress Control Number: 36-26246
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 84-11982
- Library of Congress Control Number: 37-26811
- Library of Congress Control Number: sc 77-1039
- Call Number: Periodical KF70
- UNT Catalog No.: b3826777
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc132864
- Display Note: "The Federal Register (ISSN 0097-6326) is published daily, Monday through Friday, except official holidays, by the Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration, Washington, DC 20408, under the Federal Register Act (44 U.S.C. Ch. 15) and the regulations of the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (1 CFR Ch. I)" (p. ii). Blank numbered pages may have been omitted from the end of this document.