Report #27: Development of Photomultiplier Tubes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Report #27: Development of Photomultiplier Tubes
- Added Title Development of Photomultiplier Tubes: Report No. 27 for August 1, 1957 to November 1, 1957
- Series Title Radiation Instruments Branch Reports
Author: Schenkel, F. W.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Snell, P. A.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Bolakas, J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Bramley, J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Allen B. DuMont LaboratoriesCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Allen B. DuMont Laboratories, Inc., Tube Research Laboratories, 2 Main Avenue, Passaic, New Jersey
Other: Linden, B. R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Approved by B. R. Linden, K. A. Hoagland."
Other: Hoagland, K. A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Approved by B. R. Linden, K. A. Hoagland."
Name: United States. Department of Commerce. Office of Technical Services.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1958-03
- Content Description: From Development of Improved Electron Optics For the 16 Inch Multiplier Phototube: "In order to derive a more efficient electrostatic optical system to be used in conjunction with a large area, 16 inch diameter multiplier phototube the following analysis has been made. This analysis is based on a similar optical system which is to be used in the design of a 16 inch diameter image convertor. At the end on the minifier, we reached the conclusion that the relaxation method constituted the best approach to the solution of the boundary value potential problem inside an axisymmetrical image convertor."
- Physical Description: 28 p. : ill.
- Keyword: experiments
- Keyword: multiplier phototubes
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: RIB-32
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13283
- Display Note: "Contract No. AT(30-1)-1336, Atomic Energy Commission, P. O. Box 30, Ansonia Station, New York 23, New York." "Period Covered By Report:August 1, 1957 to November 1, 1957."