Development of Dumont Photomultiplier Tubes: Report Number 21 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Development of Dumont Photomultiplier Tubes: Report Number 21
- Added Title Development of Dumont Photomultiplier Tubes: Report No. 21 for December 1, 1954 to May 31, 1956
- Series Title Radiation Instruments Branch Reports
- Added Title Radiation Instruments Branch Report RIB-16
Author: Linden, Bernard R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Snell, Philip A.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Rutherford, Robert E.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Allen B. DuMont LaboratoriesCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Allen B. DuMont Laboratories, Inc., Tube Research Laboratories, 2 Main Avenue, Passaic, New Jersey
Other: Koch, Stanley J.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Approved by: Stanley J. Koch."
Name: United States. Department of Commerce. Office of Technical Services.Place of Publication: Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 1956-10
- Content Description: Report concerning the ongoing development of photomultiplier tubes for use in the scintillation counter field.
- Physical Description: 25 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Photoelectric multipliers -- Design -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Electrons -- Periodicals.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1954-12-01
- End Date: 1956-05-31
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Archival Resource Key (ARK): ark:/67531/metadc13280
- Report No.: RIB-16
- OCLC: 690245508
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13280
- Display Note: "Contract No. AT(30-1)-1336, Atomic Energy Commission." "Period covered by Report: December 1, 1954 to May 31, 1956."