Visual Range: Concepts, Instrumental Determination, and Aviation Applications Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Visual Range: Concepts, Instrumental Determination, and Aviation Applications
- Added Title National Bureau of Standards Monograph 159
- Series Title National Bureau of Standards Reports
- Series Title NBS monograph
Author: Douglas, C. A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Optical Physics Division, Institute for Basic Standards, National Bureau of Standards, Washington, D.C. 20234
Author: Booker, R. L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Optical Physics Division, Institute for Basic Standards, National Bureau of Standards, Washington, D.C. 20234
Author: United States. Bureau of Standards.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: United States Department of Commerce, National Bureau of Standards
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1977-06
- Content Description: From Abstract: "This document is a review of the principles, procedures, and instruments used in the measurement of visual range. The fundamental concepts of the visual range of the objects and lights are discussed. The principles of operation of the several classes of atmospheric attenuation meters are reviewed and representative instruments are described."
- Physical Description: 366 p. : ill.
- Keyword: measurements
- Keyword: visual range
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc13191
- Display Note: "Sponsored by: Federal Afiation Administration, Systems Research and Development Service, Weather Data Section, Washington, D.C. 20553." "Issued June 1977."