Hanford business structure for HANDI 2000 business management system Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hanford business structure for HANDI 2000 business management system
Author: Wilson, D.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: USDOE Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management, Washington, DC (United States)Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Fluor Daniel Hanford Inc., Richland, WA (United States)Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 1998-08-24
- Content Description: The Hanford Business Structure integrates the project`s technical, schedule, and cost baselines; implements the use of a standard code of accounts; and streamlines performance reporting and cost collection. Technical requirements drive the technical functions and come from the RDD 100 database. The functions will be identified in the P3 scheduling system and also in the PeopleSoft system. Projects will break their work down from the technical requirements in the P3 schedules. When the level at which they want to track cost via the code of accounts is reached, a Project ID will be generated in the PeopleSoft system. P3 may carry more detailed schedules below the Project ID level. The standard code of accounts will identify discrete work activities done across the site and various projects. They will include direct and overhead type work scopes. Activities in P3 will roll up to this standard code of accounts. The field that will be used to record this in PeopleSoft is ``Activity``. In Passport it is a user-defined field. It will have to be added to other feeder systems. Project ID and code of accounts are required fields on all cost records.
- Physical Description: 13 p.
- Keyword: Financing
- Keyword: Management
- Keyword: Program Management
- STI Subject Categories: 99 General And Miscellaneous//Mathematics, Computing, And Information Science
- Keyword: Computer Codes 990100
- Keyword: Accounting
- Keyword: Hanford Reservation
- Keyword: Performance
- Other Information: PBD: 24 Aug 1998
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE99050947
- Report No.: HNF--2647
- Grant Number: AC06-96RL13200
- DOI: 10.2172/10154401
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 10154401
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1314539
- Display Note: OSTI; NTIS; GPO Dep.