U.S. Trade Debates: Select Disputes and Actions Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S. Trade Debates: Select Disputes and Actions
- Series Title CRS In Focus
Author: Schwarzenberg, Andres B.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2018-08-28
- Content Description: This report discusses a number of significant trade disputes involving the United States over the past 100 years. It is a response to the 271 active trade disputes currently being addressed in the World Trade Organization (WTO) that involve the United States.
- Physical Description: 2 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign trade policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Dispute settlement
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1918~/2018
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IF10958
- Accession or Local Control No: IF10958_2018Aug28
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1311958