22nd Annual Report Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 22nd Annual Report
- Series Title ACIR: The Year in Review
Author: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Place of Publication: Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 1981-01
- Digitized: 2006-08-21
- Content Description: The ACIR Library is composed of publications that study the interactions between different levels of government. This document is an annual report.
- Physical Description: 22 of 36 v. ; 27 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Federal government -- United States -- Periodicals.
Name: Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental RelationsCode: ACIR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 1236164
- Government Documents No.: Y 3.AD 9/8:1/ 1981
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1310
- Display Note: ACIR: The Year in Review, volume 22 This document reviews events of the year 1980.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C