A Determination of the Number of Trials for a Valid Measure of Two Selected Skills Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Determination of the Number of Trials for a Valid Measure of Two Selected Skills
Author: Fergason, Wanda D.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Cotteral, DonnieContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Daniel, Artie ArwellContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1965-08
- Content Description: A study was made to determine the number of trials required for a valid measure of skill of seventh grade girls for the softball throw for distance and for the standing broad jump at MacArthur Junior High School in Beaumont, TX.
- Physical Description: iv, 75 leaves
- Keyword: physical education
- Keyword: evaluation
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jefferson County - Beaumont
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Fergason, Wanda D.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.3211
- Accession or Local Control No: n_03211
- UNT Catalog No.: b2489738
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130614
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State University
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Physical Education
- Degree Discipline: Physical Education