The Relationship between the Theoretical and the Actual Criteria for Determining Decision Debate Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Relationship between the Theoretical and the Actual Criteria for Determining Decision Debate
Author: Callaway, Byron WayneCreator Type: Personal
Chair: DeMougeot, William R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Hinely, Reginald T.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1964-08
- Content Description: The purpose of this investigation was to determine if a relationship exists between the actual standard used by judges during a tournament and the theory taught in collegiate debate courses.
- Physical Description: vi, 204 leaves : ill.
- Keyword: decision debate
- Keyword: theoretical criteria
- Keyword: actual criteria
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Callaway, Byron Wayne
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.3086
- Accession or Local Control No: n_03086
- UNT Catalog No.: b2489387
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130528
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State University
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Speech and Drama
- Degree Discipline: Speech and Drama