Seed Treatment of Thirty Species of Pasture Grasses and Legumes with Certain Du Pont Disinfectants Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Seed Treatment of Thirty Species of Pasture Grasses and Legumes with Certain Du Pont Disinfectants
Author: Clark, Caleb PerrinCreator Type: Personal
Chair: McBryde, James B.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Brenholtz, Harold, b. 1894Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: This review has dealt primarily with the efforts of scientists to control certain smut diseases of grains. The principal reason for treating plant seeds is to obtain good stands of vigorous, healthy plants that will produce increased yields of superior seed.
- Physical Description: viii, 54 leaves
- Keyword: grasses
- Keyword: legumes
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Seeds -- Disinfection.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Clark, Caleb Perrin
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1691
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01691
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477285
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130238
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Biology
- Degree Discipline: Biology