A Study of the Relationships Between the Wechsler Bellevue Intelligence Scale and the Kuder Preference Record-Personal Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Study of the Relationships Between the Wechsler Bellevue Intelligence Scale and the Kuder Preference Record-Personal
Author: Carse, DorothyCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Hamilton, F. SidneyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Friedsam, H. J.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: The problem consists of investigating relationships between the Wechsler Bellevue Intelligence Scale, Form I, and the Kuder Preference Record-Personal.
- Physical Description: iv, 62 leaves
- Keyword: Wechsler Bellevue Intelligence Scale
- Keyword: Kuder Preference Record-Personal
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Intelligence tests.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Carse, Dorothy
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1690
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01690
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477282
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130237
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Arts
- Academic Department: Department of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education