Exhaustibility and Related Set Properties Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Exhaustibility and Related Set Properties
Author: Cargal, BuchananCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Parrish, Herbert C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Hanson, E. H.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: The purpose of this paper is to develop certain fundamental properties of exhaustible sets and their complements and to examine various set properties which are generalizations, with respect to exhaustible neglect, or well-known set properties.
- Physical Description: iii, 30 leaves
- Keyword: exhaustibility
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Set theory.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Cargal, Buchanan
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1689
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01689
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477280
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130236
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Mathematics
- Degree Discipline: Mathematics