The Gothic Element in the Novels of Charles Brockden Brown Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Gothic Element in the Novels of Charles Brockden Brown
Author: Cannon, Willie JimCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Shockley, Martin StaplesContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Newton, Lewis William, 1881-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: This thesis examines the Gothic element in the novels of Charles Brockden Brown and his influence on future writers.
- Physical Description: iii, 70 leaves
- Keyword: Gothic
- Keyword: novels
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Brown, Charles Brockden, 1771-1810 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gothic fiction (Literary genre)
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Cannon, Willie Jim
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1688
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01688
- UNT Catalog No.: b1389343
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130235
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Arts
- Academic Department: Department of English
- Degree Discipline: English