A Comparative Study of the Administration and Conduct of an Equitation Program in Private Summer Camps of Texas and of Northern and Northeastern States Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Comparative Study of the Administration and Conduct of an Equitation Program in Private Summer Camps of Texas and of Northern and Northeastern States
Author: Marshall, Mary JuneCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Cotteral, DonnieContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Harriss, Beulah A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: Because of the lack in the research field, the investigator undertook a comparative study of the administration and conduct of an equitation program in girls' private summer camps of northern and northeastern states and of Texas.
- Physical Description: vi, 113 leaves
- Keyword: equitation program
- Keyword: private summer camps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Horsemanship -- Study and teaching -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Horsemanship -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Camps for girls -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Camps for girls -- United States.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Marshall, Mary June
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1624
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01624
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477635
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130214
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Physical Education
- Degree Discipline: Physical Education