An Examination of High School Failures as Revealed in the Literature of the Subject in Order to Determine the Nature, Extent, Causes and Remedies Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An Examination of High School Failures as Revealed in the Literature of the Subject in Order to Determine the Nature, Extent, Causes and Remedies
Author: Mann, RalphCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Word, A. H.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: McAlister, Samuel Bertram, 1898-1963Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950
- Content Description: The purpose of this study is to investigate the subject of student academic failures in high school.
- Physical Description: vi, 86 leaves
- Keyword: high school
- Keyword: failures
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: High school dropouts.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Mann, Ralph
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1623
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01623
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477523
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc130213
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education