An Examination of High School Failures as Revealed in the Literature of the Subject in Order to Determine the Nature, Extent, Causes and Remedies Page: V
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
list m mmm
1. Comparison of Failure® In Sinth Grade with
Failures la Upper Three Grades, Showing
Percentage ©f Failure by Departments . . . Ik
2* Percentage of Failures , LaCrosse, Wisconsin,
Ugh Schools . . . 16
3. Percentages of Failures and Withdrawals by
Grade Levels, Hew York State 17
4. Percentage of Pupils Failing in at least On®
Subject la Sight Texas Schools in 1933-193*
Shown by tirades and Sexes (Based on 11,950
5. Percentage of Falling Pupils by Subjects in
light Texas Hl$i Spools in 1933-193* . . 21
6. Percentages of Failures in Various Ugh School
Subjects t State of Bew "fork 22
7. Percentages of Failures and Withdrawals in
Various High-school Subjects, State of
New York 23
8. Subject Failures on the Regents * Examinations
of the State of Sew York ......... 2*
9. Bank Order of Subject Failure® among High-
school Pupils in Texas and lew York State,
(Approximately) 1933 . 26
10. Subject Failures In La Cross, Wis cons in, Hl$i
Schools for fee Year 1922 ........ 28
11. Subject Failures in the Larger High Schools
of Six States 29
12. Subject Failures in White Senior RLgh Schools
in Washington, B. C. .......... . 30
Here’s what’s next.
This thesis can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Thesis.
Mann, Ralph. An Examination of High School Failures as Revealed in the Literature of the Subject in Order to Determine the Nature, Extent, Causes and Remedies, thesis, 1950; Denton, Texas. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc130213/m1/5/: accessed July 26, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; .